Saturday, April 13, 2013

Time to get caught up...

So I know I haven't blogged in a while, but things have been super crazy and frankly I haven't had the time...between my kids and reading books I just haven't had the time nor the energy to hop on the computer and post.

Christmas was crazy, but when isn't it?  The kids had a good Christmas and enjoyed being with family.  Even though we see everyone pretty regularly we still enjoyed spending Christmas together.  Both hubby and I enjoyed seeing the kids open gifts from everyone.

Then back in February Little Man celebrated his third birthday!  It was a small intimate gathering with family and a few friends.  We actually hosted it at our home rather than my parents' place.  Little Man had a good time; he chose Cars for the theme and for his cake. 

Easter was pleasant.  Instead of my parents hosting a dinner, we went out for breakfast as a family and I hosted an Easter dinner for my in-laws.  I went with a ham shank, green bean casserole, steamed corn, and roasted red potatoes.  Everything, but the green bean casserole were safe for Precious Butterfly.  Everyone had a good time and the kids got baskets filled with different goodies.

That's pretty much what's been going on since the last post.  There are more things to discuss that have occurred in the last 24 hours, but I'll save it for the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment